Dashwood Studios are a UK based textile design company that produces beautiful fabric collection that can be used for home decor, clothes and of course for quilting. Since they started David and his team have produced a few stunning collections and has collaborated with many local quilters.
The latest collection is called September Blue and is truly stunning and we at the LMQG are lucky to be able to give away an ENTIRE fat quarter set of this gorgeous collection.
Susan Drsicoll designed this collection and it brings up images of long hot, lazy days walking in the countryside amongst the wild flowers, birds.
The giveaway rules are as follows:
- Open to UK residence only
- LMQG members cannot participate
- Giveaway open from 4th to 11th September
- You must have an e-mail address to your profile or in your comment
Tina who own the wonderful fabric strore Tikki in Kew Gardens has kindly agreed to sponsor a giveaway with the LMQG. And the best thing about it is that one lucky winner can choose whatever fabric he/she wants up to a value of GBP 20.
Tina has a fantastic selection of fabric in her store, ranging from an enormous amount of the ever popular text fabrics, K. Fassett to many of the latest collections including Flower Sugar by Lecien.
Tikki stocks a large range of Bella Moda solids and will soon also stock semi-solids sketch from Timeless Treasure.
For hand quilters and embroidery fans there is a large selection of threads including wonderful Perle cottons.
Rules of the giveaway:
- just leave a comment below this post
- anybody except members of the London Modern Quilt Guilt can participate
- closes Thursday 22nd May
- no-reply blogger comments will not be considered so make sure if you are a no-reply blogger that you leave an e-mail address in the comment